• Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D., 2008
• University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota, B.A., 2004
• Universitet i Bergen, Bergen, Norway, 2006
• Illinois State Bar Association
• Chicago Bar Association
– Chair of the Real Estate Taxation Committee
– Former Subcommittee Chair for Real Estate Taxation Assessment & Appeals
• Northwest Suburban Bar Association
– Former Chair of Real Estate Committee
• Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
• St. Viator Alumni Business Forum
• Schaumburg Business Association
• Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce
• U.S. District Court – Northern District of Illinois
John focuses his practice on property assessment appeals and tax objection litigation, property incentive classifications, tax divisions/consolidations for industrial and commercial real estate, real estate financing, real estate purchases/sales and leases for commercial, industrial and residential properties and related financing, IRC Section 1031 Exchanges, mechanics lien and homeowners, condominium and commercial association lien matters, business planning, and estate planning and probate administration.
John has been published in the Dispute Resolution Journal, a quarterly publication of the American Arbitration Association. He also was a CALI award recipient in law school for highest grade in Alternative Dispute Resolution & Technology, and recognized on the Dean’s Honor List.
John resides in the Northwest Suburbs with his family and enjoys spending time involved in hockey and lacrosse and with family and friends.
Please call (847) 466-5621 to speak with John directly.